|Regular Class Drop In
|Monthly Contract (Auto-renew* with contract see below, min 3 months)
|5 Class Card (6 month exp.)
|10 Class Card (1 year exp)
|1 Month Unlimited (non-renew)
|3 Month Unlimited (non-renew)
|1 Year Unlimited** (non-renew)
|Community Yoga, All Levels Lunch Hour, Step Into Yoga Classes
*Our Monthly Contract is an unlimited membership that automatically renews every month and requires a current debit or credit card on file. We ask a minimum of three month commitment for this greatly reduced loyalty pricing option. The membership may be cancelled with ten days notice in writing of the next charge by emailing email@example.com. If an autorenew membership is canceled prior to the three months commitment, or after this 10 day window of the next charge, or if the card on file is rejected and not rectified in a reasonable time, this membership option will no longer available to the student going forward. This membership may not be delayed or put on hold and begins immediately upon purchase and will be charged every 30 days on the date of purchase.
** The yearly membership comes with free mat rental and towel rentals, as well as occasional discounts and perks on special events and offerings. Keep an eye on our social media and website for discounts offered.
Gift Cards are for studio purchases only and do not apply to bodywork or private yoga appointments.
- Membership Expirations: Unless otherwise noted all unlimited memberships must be ACTIVATED within one year of purchase date (once activated, the membership length may extend past one year of the purchase date depending on the membership). Per-class Purchases (including Ten Class Cards and 5 class cards) fully expire 6 months to one year from purchase date (see indv. purchase item).
- Membership Restrictions: Class Cards and Unlimited Memberships apply to regularly scheduled All Levels, Aerial Yoga, Rise & Shine, Strength Training, and Pilates group classes. Donation-based classes are not covered by any memberships.
- Payment Types: We accept cash, personal checks, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards. There is a $10 minimum on credit/debit purchases.
- Refund Policy: Unless otherwise stated in the event description, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases once the class, membership or event has started barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of South Boston Yoga Center for Health and Wellness INC. Any refund allowed on a credit card purchase will have a $5 deduction for fees and handling.
- Private Sessions: Private appointments are scheduled directly with individual teachers and bodyworkers. Rates are generally between $85 and $125 an hour at the studio. Higher rates may apply for travel or odd hours, at the teacher's discretion. Gift cards purchased through South Boston Yoga do not include massage or private appointments of any kind.
- View the policies page for a full list of studio policies.