|Regular Class Drop In
||$16 ($14 Student Rate*)
|10 Class Card
||$140 ($120 Student Rate*)
|Month-to-Month Unlimited Pass (Automatically Renews*)
||$150 ($130 Student Rate*)
|Community Yoga, All Levels Hour, Step Into Yoga Classes
*Our Month-to-Month pass automatically renews every month and may be cancelled at any time (within 24 hours of next billing date) by emailing Help@SouthBostonYoga.net.
*Gift Cards are for studio purchases only and do not apply to bodywork or private yoga appointments.
*Student rates are available to full-time students at an accredited academic institution, active military, seniors (65+), police, fire fighters, and EMT. A recent, non-expired photo ID is required to access these rates. Available for purchase in-studio only.
- Membership Expirations: Unless otherwise noted all unlimited memberships must be ACTIVATED within one year of purchase date (once activated, the membership length may extend past one year of the purchase date depending on the membership). Per-class Purchases (including Ten Class Cards) fully expire one year from purchase date.
- Membership Restrictions: Class Cards and Unlimited Memberships apply to regularly scheduled All Levels, Aerial Yoga, Rise & Shine, Strength Training, and Pilates group classes. Donation-based classes are not covered by any memberships.
- Payment Types: We accept cash, personal checks, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards. There is a $10 minimum on credit/debit purchases.
- Refund Policy: Unless otherwise stated in the event description, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases once the class, membership or event has started barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of South Boston Yoga Center for Health and Wellness INC. Any refund allowed on a credit card purchase will have a $5 deduction for fees and handling.
- Private Sessions: Private appointments are scheduled directly with individual teachers and bodyworkers. Rates are generally between $85 and $125 an hour at the studio. Higher rates may apply for travel or odd hours, at the teacher's discretion. Gift cards purchased through South Boston Yoga do not include massage or private appointments of any kind.
- View the policies page for a full list of studio policies.