|Regular Class Drop In
||$16 ($14 reduced**)
|10 Class Card (1 year exp.)
||$140 ($120 reduced**)
|1 Month Unlimited Pass
||$150 ($130 reduced**)
||$130 (30 day cancelation contract)
|3 Month Unlimited Pass
|Community & Lunch Class
|Towel & Mat Rentals
(**These marked reduced rates must be purchased at the studio in person. See Policies and Restrictions Below for details about what the above-memberships cover)
Please note that South Boston Yoga does NOT participate in "class pass" or any other type of third party payment system or app. Memberships may only be purchased through SBY's mindbody system.
Membership, Contract and Class Purchase Policies & Restrictions
- **Reduced prices are for full-time students at an accredited college or university, active military, seniors (65+), full time police and fire fighters. Recent, non-expired Photo ID required. These rates are not available online, only at location.
- Membership Expirations Unless otherwise noted all unlimited memberships must be ACTIVATED within one year of purchase date (once activated, the membership length may extend past one year of the purchase date depending on the membership). Per-class Purchases (including Ten Class Cards) fully expire one year from purchase date.
- Membership Restrictions: Class cards and Unlimited Memberships apply to regularly scheduled Yoga classes, Aerial, Lunch Classes, Rise & Shine, Core Strength, Circuit Training, and Pilates group classes. Specially priced classes (except community and lunch) like Teachers/Advanced are not covered by memberships. Donation-based meditation classes are not covered by any memberships and must be paid in full at time of visit.
- Payment Types We accept cash, personal checks and MC, Visa, Discover and Amex. There is a $10 minimum on credit/debit purchases.
- Refund Policy Unless otherwise stated in the event description, all sales are final. There are no refunds or transfers on any purchases once the class, membership or event has begun barring health emergencies at the sole discretion of South Boston Yoga Center for Health and Wellness INC. Any refund allowed on a credit card purchase will have a $5 deduction for fees and handling.
- Monthly Autorenew Cancelation of this membership must be requested in writing from the South Boston Yoga management at least 30 days in advance of the requested cancelation date. The discount rate of this membership is part of a contract of good faith between the student and SBY.
- Private sessions & massage appointments are scheduled directly with individual teachers and bodyworkers. Rates are generally between $85 and $125 an hour at the studio. Higher rates may apply for travel or odd hours, at the teacher's discretion. Gift cards purchased through South Boston Yoga do not include massage or private sessions.
- View the policies page for a list of the studio's full policies.